Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's my BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Hey everyone! Guess what? If you've read the title of this post then you know, ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!! Yay! It's my 14th Birthday! Since my dad had to leave for work we celebrated it on Saterday. We all went to this really great resturant and it was so so good. I didn't really ask for books, BECAUSE, there is a big library book sale on Saterday so I will going to that and hopefully get lots of great books! I did get two books though, which are, The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa (yay!) and Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead (Whoo-hoo!!!) I love these series and I can't wait to read these two books!
I plan on having lots more reviews up soon and will probably tell you the books that I bought on Saterday. Hopefully the books I get on Saterday, the post will be up either Saterday or Sunday afternoon. Probably on Sunday because I'll be having my party this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment