Saturday, December 25, 2010

2011 Off The Shelf Reading Challenge


So, I decided that I'm gonna do the 2011 Off The Shelf Reading Challenge! Basically what this is, is to read books that are on your TBR pile! This is great because I have a lot of books and hopefully this will get me to read more of them. You can't buy books in 2011 to read this challenge, it will be on the books that you have before 2011 and those are the ones you will read! Here is a link to all of the rules and everything else you need to know! 2011 Off The Shelf Reading Challenge

Here is a quick list of the few different levels:
1) Tempted- 5 books
2) Trying- 15 books
3) Making a Dint- 30 books
4) On A Roll- 50 books
5) Flying Off- 75 books

I'm gonna do level 3, 30 books! I was going to go for the 50 but I kinda wanna read some other books that aren't on my shelf right now!

Are any of you doing this challenge or any other challenge? If so make sure to write a comment and tell me which ones your gonna do!

No comments:

Post a Comment