Monday, December 27, 2010

2011 Blogging Resolutions!

Hey everyone! So I decided to make this post about my blogging and reading resolutions for 2011. This year (or, well, when I started up my blog) my posts were very random and I didn't write my review when I finished reading a book and waited a little while to post it. Starting the new year I am not going to do that! So my first resolution: Write my reviews when I finish my book and not wait a few days. My second resoultion, is to: try to write a blog post everday or every other day. I want to start writing more on my blog, because I really enjoy having it but I don't write posts on it as much as I should. My last resolution: Comment on more blogs and try to talk to more people in the book blogging community! So those are some of my blogging resolutions! Now for my reading resolutions: I usually don't really read as much as I should and I really don't know why. Honestly, I usually only read in school (I get a lot read in school though) but I can get the book read A LOT faster if I read for a few hours at home everyday.

Also, I want to start making my YouTube videos more often. I've been really bad at not making as many videos as I should, so hopefully that'll change in the new year!

So those are some of my resolutions, what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment